Introducing the NHP Socket Outlet with 5 Round Pins, designed for robust electrical applications. This 20A, 500V AC socket outlet is a reliable and durable solution for electrical installations. The ISOSO520PG model in an elegant gray finish measures 63mm, providing a compact and versatile option for various settings.
Engineered for safety and efficiency, the NHP Socket Outlet features five round pins, ensuring a secure connection for power delivery. The 20A capacity and 500V AC rating make it suitable for a range of electrical devices and systems. The sleek and functional design, combined with high-quality materials, makes the ISOSO520PG an ideal choice for professional electrical installations.
NHP Socket Outlet 5 Round Pins 20A 500V AC 63mm Gray ISOSO520PG Features:
- Large range covering 10 to 50A in 3, 4 and 5 pin configurations
- Components available: Switched Socket outlets, Switches, Socket Outlets, Plugs, Extension Sockets, Appliance Inlets, RCD Protected Outlets, Back Boxes and large range of accessories
- High ingress protection of IP66 across the range
- User friendly design with extruded ribbed grips, large switch handle and large socket latches for easy operation with or without gloves
- Suitable for most industrial and commercial applications
- Designed and tested to AS/NZS 3112 and AS/NZS 3123
- Brand Name: NHP ISO
- Product Series: ISO
- Standards Compliance: AS/NZS 3112:2004, AS/NZS 3123:2005
- Matching Angled Plug: ISOPA520P
- Matching Straight Plug: ISOPS520P
- Pin Configuration: 5 round
- Component Type Plugs And Sockets: Socket Outlet
- Color, Body / Housing: Gray colour
- In, Rated Current: 20 A
- IP Rating: IP66
- Material, Body / Housing: PC (Polycarbonate) material
- Un, Nominal Operational Voltage, AC: 500 V AC
- Wire / Conductor Size (Max): 2.5 mm²
- Wire / Conductor Size (Min): 6 mm² min
To set the proper expectation, we use different types of packaging for our products.
A. NEW- Manufacturer Packaging
Products with manufacturer's packaging still intact.
We ship these products as is, using the manufacturer's packaging.
B. NEW (New Never Used) – Custom Packaging
New products with malformed or scraped packaging
When the manufacturer's packaging suffers defects or scrapes during shipping to our warehouse, we replace it with customized packaging to ensure the safety of the products. Rest assured that these products are brand-new, never used, and thoroughly tested before being shipped.
C. USED – In-House
The manufacturer's packaging is no longer available
Used products are shipped using in-house packaging. We guarantee that all used products are tested by our licensed electrical engineers before shipping to ensure they are in good condition and fully functional.
We offer a simple 30-day return policy for your added peace of mind. For questions, contact us.
We try our best to accurately describe all listings and the most accurate images are used whenever possible however unless otherwise stated all images are for illustration purposes and reference only.
Some of the boxes maybe dusty and/or torn due to storage on shelves however the items themselves are fine. If the item itself has scuffs or scratches we will clearly state so (although any such wear due to handling is purely superficial and will not interfere with the correct functioning of the device).
Subscribe to our Watts Current Newsletter and save 15% on all purchases.