The Sprecher + Schuh Pilot Indication Light D7M-P5MN3W is a reliable signaling solution with a 24VAC/DC power rating, designed for effective visual indication in electrical control systems. Its distinctive yellow 22.5mm metal head ensures clear visibility, and the versatile power compatibility makes it suitable for various applications.
Trust in Sprecher + Schuh's commitment to quality and precision, making the D7M-P5MN3W an ideal choice for robust and efficient signal indication in diverse control system setups.
Sprecher + Schuh Pilot Indication Light 24VAC/DC 22.5mm Metal Head Yellow D7M-P5MN3W Features:
- D7 pilot devices offer maximum flexibility and a wide choice for all 22.5mm operator applications with all type (e-stops, selector switches, pushbuttons, pilot lights and more), colour and contact configurations.
- Aesthetically appealing and modularly designed to make assembly and interchangeability easy
- Operators exhibit low profile and stylish appearance while maintaining the rugged performance necessary for demanding environments.
- D7P is a plastic operator with a captive black plastic front bezel.
- Constructed of high-grade thermoplastics, the D7P is suitable for almost all environments and strong chemical resistance.
- D7M has a die-cast zinc housing and mounting ring for rugged durability.
- Finished with corrosion resistant chrome plating, the D7M also a captive shiny metal bezel for a polished appearance.
- Component Type Push Button and Pilot Lights: Pilot Light
- Color, Lamp: White
- Color, Lens: Yellow
- Compatible Product Series: D7 22.5mm Control & Indication
- Terminal Type: Screw Terminal(s)
- In, Rated Current: 0.031
- Manufacturer Data Sheet: Series D7_Manufacturer Datasheet
- Diameter, lens: 29.6
- Diameter, Mounting Hole(s): 22.5
- Dielectric Strength: 2.5kV for 1 minute
- Rated Frequency: 50 / 60 Hz
To set the proper expectation, we use different types of packaging for our products.
A. NEW- Manufacturer Packaging
Products with manufacturer's packaging still intact.
We ship these products as is, using the manufacturer's packaging.
B. NEW (New Never Used) – Custom Packaging
New products with malformed or scraped packaging
When the manufacturer's packaging suffers defects or scrapes during shipping to our warehouse, we replace it with customized packaging to ensure the safety of the products. Rest assured that these products are brand-new, never used, and thoroughly tested before being shipped.
C. USED – In-House
The manufacturer's packaging is no longer available
Used products are shipped using in-house packaging. We guarantee that all used products are tested by our licensed electrical engineers before shipping to ensure they are in good condition and fully functional.
We offer a simple 30-day return policy for your added peace of mind. For questions, contact us.
We try our best to accurately describe all listings and the most accurate images are used whenever possible however unless otherwise stated all images are for illustration purposes and reference only.
Some of the boxes maybe dusty and/or torn due to storage on shelves however the items themselves are fine. If the item itself has scuffs or scratches we will clearly state so (although any such wear due to handling is purely superficial and will not interfere with the correct functioning of the device).
Subscribe to our Watts Current Newsletter and save 15% on all purchases.