The Schneider Electric / Telemecanique Auxiliary Contact Block, model LADN22S, is a versatile component designed for use with TeSys Deca series products. This particular auxiliary contact block features two Normally Open (2NO) and two Normally Closed (2NC) contacts, providing flexibility in control and signaling applications.
Schneider Electric / Telemecanique is a trusted brand in industrial automation, and the LADN22S Auxiliary Contact Block reflects their commitment to quality and reliability. Choose this auxiliary contact block to enhance the functionality of your TeSys Deca series devices with additional contact options for precise control and monitoring.
Schneider Electric / Telemecanique Auxiliary Contact Block 2NO+2NC TeSys Deca LADN22S Features:
- Range: TeSys, TeSys Deca
- Product or Component Type: Auxiliary Contact Block
- Range Compatibility: TeSys D CAD, TeSys D LC1D, TeSys F LC1F, TeSys F CR1F, TeSys Deca CAD, TeSys Deca LC1D
- Mounting Location: Front
- Pole Contact Composition: 2NO+2NC
- Contacts Operation: Instantaneous
- [Ue] Rated Operational Voltage: 690VAC 25...400Hz
- [Ie] Rated Operational Current: 6 A120V AC-15, 1.04 A690 V AC-15, 0.55 A125 V DC-13, 0.1 A600 V DC-13
- [Ui] Rated Insulation Voltage: 690V IEC 60947-5-1, 600V UL, 600V CSA
- [Ith] Conventional Free Air Thermal Current: 10A 140°F (60°C)
- Standards: UL 60947-5-1, CSA C22.2 No 60947-5-1, GB/T 14048.5, EN 50012, EN/IEC 60947-5-1
To set the proper expectation, we use different types of packaging for our products.
A. NEW- Manufacturer Packaging
Products with manufacturer's packaging still intact.
We ship these products as is, using the manufacturer's packaging.
B. NEW (New Never Used) – Custom Packaging
New products with malformed or scraped packaging
When the manufacturer's packaging suffers defects or scrapes during shipping to our warehouse, we replace it with customized packaging to ensure the safety of the products. Rest assured that these products are brand-new, never used, and thoroughly tested before being shipped.
C. USED – In-House
The manufacturer's packaging is no longer available
Used products are shipped using in-house packaging. We guarantee that all used products are tested by our licensed electrical engineers before shipping to ensure they are in good condition and fully functional.
We offer a simple 30-day return policy for your added peace of mind. For questions, contact us.
We try our best to accurately describe all listings and the most accurate images are used whenever possible however unless otherwise stated all images are for illustration purposes and reference only.
Some of the boxes maybe dusty and/or torn due to storage on shelves however the items themselves are fine. If the item itself has scuffs or scratches we will clearly state so (although any such wear due to handling is purely superficial and will not interfere with the correct functioning of the device).
Subscribe to our Watts Current Newsletter and save 15% on all purchases.