The Brady BMP71 R6000 Series Halogen Free Printer Ribbon M71-R6000 is a cutting-edge solution for industrial labeling needs, specifically designed for the demanding requirements of the electrical sector. This high-performance ribbon ensures exceptional print quality and durability, making it an ideal choice for professionals in the industrial electrical field. The halogen-free composition underscores its commitment to safety and environmental considerations, aligning with industry standards for responsible manufacturing.
Engineered to complement the BMP71 printer, this ribbon offers a seamless printing experience with a focus on clarity, resilience, and adherence to industry regulations. The Brady M71-R6000 ribbon is a versatile choice for creating labels that withstand the challenges of harsh industrial environments. With its advanced Features: and compliance with halogen-free standards, this printer ribbon is an indispensable tool for electrical professionals seeking reliability, efficiency, and safety in their labeling processes.
Brady BMP71 R6000 Series Halogen Free Printer Ribbon M71-R6000 Features:
- Versatile printing ribbons for the identification of wires, panels, and other industrial items
- Self-contained ribbon cartridges are hassle-free and easy to replace without any printer calibration and ribbon threading
- R6000 series ribbons' resin formulation offers high-performance images with excellent solvent and scratch resistance
- Tough, smear-proof ribbons produce long- lasting printed text that can withstand years in industrial areas and outdoor conditions
- Save 10% with this economical 3-pack while still receiving the same dependable ribbon
- Ribbon Size: 2 in W x 150 ft L
- Roll Length: 150 ft
- Thickness: 0.0003 in
- Ribbon Width: 2 in
- Material Properties: Halogen-free
- Color: Black
- Ribbon Color Options: Single Color Ribbon
- Resistance Properties: Halogen Free, Heat-Resistant, Scratch-Resistant, Solvent-Resistant
- Minimum Service Temperature °F: 41 °F
- Maximum Service Temperature °F: 95 °F
- Ribbon Formulation Type: Resin
- Ribbon Roll Type: Ribbon in Cartridge
- Printer Compatibility: BMP7
To set the proper expectation, we use different types of packaging for our products.
A. NEW- Manufacturer Packaging
Products with manufacturer's packaging still intact.
We ship these products as is, using the manufacturer's packaging.
B. NEW (New Never Used) – Custom Packaging
New products with malformed or scraped packaging
When the manufacturer's packaging suffers defects or scrapes during shipping to our warehouse, we replace it with customized packaging to ensure the safety of the products. Rest assured that these products are brand-new, never used, and thoroughly tested before being shipped.
C. USED – In-House
The manufacturer's packaging is no longer available
Used products are shipped using in-house packaging. We guarantee that all used products are tested by our licensed electrical engineers before shipping to ensure they are in good condition and fully functional.
We offer a simple 30-day return policy for your added peace of mind. For questions, contact us.
We try our best to accurately describe all listings and the most accurate images are used whenever possible however unless otherwise stated all images are for illustration purposes and reference only.
Some of the boxes maybe dusty and/or torn due to storage on shelves however the items themselves are fine. If the item itself has scuffs or scratches we will clearly state so (although any such wear due to handling is purely superficial and will not interfere with the correct functioning of the device).
Subscribe to our Watts Current Newsletter and save 15% on all purchases.