Introducing the NHP Appliance Inlet, a robust industrial electrical solution designed for reliable performance. The ISOAI310PG model Features: a 3-pin configuration, providing a secure 250V, 10A power connection for industrial appliances. With a durable 3mm base in a sleek grey finish, this inlet is engineered for longevity and optimal conductivity in demanding environments.
The NHP Appliance Inlet is meticulously crafted to meet industry standards, ensuring seamless integration into electrical systems. Its precision engineering guarantees stability and efficiency, making it an ideal choice for a wide range of industrial applications. Trust in the excellence of NHP for a resilient and high-performance electrical solution that meets the demands of modern industrial settings.
NHP Inlet ISOAI310PG Features:
- Large range covering 10 to 50A in 3, 4 and 5 pin configurations
- Components available: Switched Socket outlets, Switches, Socket Outlets, Plugs, Extension Sockets, Appliance Inlets, RCD Protected Outlets, Back Boxes, and large range of accessories
- High ingress protection of IP66 across the range
- User-friendly design with extruded ribbed grips, large switch handle and large socket latches for easy operation with or without gloves
- Suitable for most industrial and commercial applications
- Brand Name: NHP ISO
- Product Series: ISO
- Standards Compliance: AS/NZS 3112:2004, AS/NZS 3123:2005
- Pin Configuration: 3 flat
- Component Type Plugs And Sockets: Appliance Inlet
- Color, Body / Housing: Gray colour
- In, Rated Current: 10 A
- IP Rating: IP66
- Material, Body / Housing: PC (Polycarbonate) material
- Un, Nominal Operational Voltage, AC: 250 V AC
- Chemical Resistant Body / Housing: No body
To set the proper expectation, we use different types of packaging for our products.
A. NEW- Manufacturer Packaging
Products with manufacturer's packaging still intact.
We ship these products as is, using the manufacturer's packaging.
B. NEW (New Never Used) – Custom Packaging
New products with malformed or scraped packaging
When the manufacturer's packaging suffers defects or scrapes during shipping to our warehouse, we replace it with customized packaging to ensure the safety of the products. Rest assured that these products are brand-new, never used, and thoroughly tested before being shipped.
C. USED – In-House
The manufacturer's packaging is no longer available
Used products are shipped using in-house packaging. We guarantee that all used products are tested by our licensed electrical engineers before shipping to ensure they are in good condition and fully functional.
We offer a simple 30-day return policy for your added peace of mind. For questions, contact us.
We try our best to accurately describe all listings and the most accurate images are used whenever possible however unless otherwise stated all images are for illustration purposes and reference only.
Some of the boxes maybe dusty and/or torn due to storage on shelves however the items themselves are fine. If the item itself has scuffs or scratches we will clearly state so (although any such wear due to handling is purely superficial and will not interfere with the correct functioning of the device).
Subscribe to our Watts Current Newsletter and save 15% on all purchases.