The Rittal Stainless Steel Enclosure Canopy, identified by the model SZ2472, is a durable and weather-resistant cover designed for electrical enclosures. With dimensions of 380 x 210mm, this stainless steel canopy provides protection to electrical components from environmental elements while maintaining a high level of corrosion resistance.
Designed to be robust and suitable for a range of industrial applications, the SZ2472 canopy adds an additional layer of protection to electrical enclosures. The use of stainless steel ensures longevity and resistance to rust and corrosion, making it suitable for outdoor and harsh environments. Rittal's commitment to quality and durability is evident in the SZ2472, providing a reliable solution for safeguarding electrical equipment in challenging conditions.
Rittal Stainless Steel Enclosure Canopy 380 x 210mm SZ2472 Features:
- Reliable protection for outdoor siting – with water run-off to the rear. Easily retro-fitted.
- Material: Stainless steel 1.4301 (AISI 304)
- Surface finish: Brushed, grain 240
- Supply includes: Assembly parts
- For outdoor siting, we generally recommend a rain canopy above the enclosure or the gap between the door and the enclosure, in order to protect against water and UV radiation.
- Testing of IP protection categories for water protection (2nd code number to IEC 60 529) cannot be compared with an enclosure sited outdoors or under similar conditions Depending on the ambient conditions, additional measures may be required
To set the proper expectation, we use different types of packaging for our products.
A. NEW- Manufacturer Packaging
Products with manufacturer's packaging still intact.
We ship these products as is, using the manufacturer's packaging.
B. NEW (New Never Used) – Custom Packaging
New products with malformed or scraped packaging
When the manufacturer's packaging suffers defects or scrapes during shipping to our warehouse, we replace it with customized packaging to ensure the safety of the products. Rest assured that these products are brand-new, never used, and thoroughly tested before being shipped.
C. USED – In-House
The manufacturer's packaging is no longer available
Used products are shipped using in-house packaging. We guarantee that all used products are tested by our licensed electrical engineers before shipping to ensure they are in good condition and fully functional.
We offer a simple 30-day return policy for your added peace of mind. For questions, contact us.
We try our best to accurately describe all listings and the most accurate images are used whenever possible however unless otherwise stated all images are for illustration purposes and reference only.
Some of the boxes maybe dusty and/or torn due to storage on shelves however the items themselves are fine. If the item itself has scuffs or scratches we will clearly state so (although any such wear due to handling is purely superficial and will not interfere with the correct functioning of the device).
Subscribe to our Watts Current Newsletter and save 15% on all purchases.