The Norbro 40R 90° Pneumatic Actuator, with the designation 10RKB401SG1, is a robust and precision-engineered device used in industrial processes for the automation and control of valves. Specifically designed to provide a 90-degree rotation, this pneumatic actuator is part of the Norbro 40R series known for its reliability and durability.
The 10RKB401SG1 model signifies specific features or configurations related to this pneumatic actuator. As part of the Norbro 40R series, it likely offers a combination of high-performance capabilities, sturdy construction, and adaptability to various valve types and sizes. Pneumatic actuators, like the Norbro 40R 90° with the designation 10RKB401SG1, play a crucial role in process control systems, providing efficient and precise operation of valves in industries such as oil and gas, chemical processing, and water treatment.
Norbro 40R 90° Pneumatic Actuator 10RKB401SG1 Features:
- Unique guide rod design for long life
- Double acting and spring return in same body size
- Anti-blow out pinion
- Namur (VDI/VDE) solenoid and top mounting
- ISO mounting platform
- Large size range
- Failsafe Capacity
- All parts are sealed and greased for life
- Standard operating temperature range of -20 deg C to + 100 deg C
- Pulp & Paper, Mining, Steel & Primary Metals, Food & Beverage, Corn Wet Milling & Ethanol, Chemicals, Basic (Organic & Inorganic), Specialty (Fine & Consumer), Biofuels, Pharmaceutical, Petrochemicals, Water Management, Waste Water, Agriculture & Irrigation, Flood Control System, Oil & Gas, Downstream Processing, Power, Nuclear, Conventional Steam, Geothermal, Combined Cycle, Concentrated Solar Power (CSP), Biomass & MSW
To set the proper expectation, we use different types of packaging for our products.
A. NEW- Manufacturer Packaging
Products with manufacturer's packaging still intact.
We ship these products as is, using the manufacturer's packaging.
B. NEW (New Never Used) – Custom Packaging
New products with malformed or scraped packaging
When the manufacturer's packaging suffers defects or scrapes during shipping to our warehouse, we replace it with customized packaging to ensure the safety of the products. Rest assured that these products are brand-new, never used, and thoroughly tested before being shipped.
C. USED – In-House
The manufacturer's packaging is no longer available
Used products are shipped using in-house packaging. We guarantee that all used products are tested by our licensed electrical engineers before shipping to ensure they are in good condition and fully functional.
We offer a simple 30-day return policy for your added peace of mind. For questions, contact us.
We try our best to accurately describe all listings and the most accurate images are used whenever possible however unless otherwise stated all images are for illustration purposes and reference only.
Some of the boxes maybe dusty and/or torn due to storage on shelves however the items themselves are fine. If the item itself has scuffs or scratches we will clearly state so (although any such wear due to handling is purely superficial and will not interfere with the correct functioning of the device).
Subscribe to our Watts Current Newsletter and save 15% on all purchases.