Introducing the OLI OT13 Turbine Vibrator EPT013, a cutting-edge solution designed for efficient material flow and vibration applications.
Equipped with state-of-the-art turbine technology, the EPT013 offers reliable and powerful vibration performance, making it ideal for a wide range of industrial processes. With its compact and durable design, this turbine vibrator is suitable for various applications, ensuring consistent and effective material flow in hoppers, bins, and chutes. Trust in the OLI OT13 Turbine Vibrator EPT013 to enhance your operational efficiency and streamline material handling processes with precision.
OLI OT13 Turbine Vibrator EPT013 Features:
- High centrifugal force
- Silent operation
- Free operation
- OT-series Rotary Turbine Vibrators
- With OT-series Rotary Turbine Vibrators vibration is generated by a turbine fitted with eccentric weights.
- Due to its free classification the OT-type is suitable lines, compacting, formwork, as well as aiding material flow in chutes.
- OT-series Turbine Vibrators, which are manufactured from a silver-grey aluminium casing with a black cover, are available in twelve different sizes.
- Compliant with ATEX EX II 2DG cT(x), the OT-series is suitable for explosive environments.
- Operation is silent -free at working pressure ranging from 2 to 6 bar (29 ~ 87 PSI) working temperature up to 120°C (250°F).
- Building & Construction
- Environmental Technology
- Feed & Food
- Heavy Industries
- Plants & Machinery
- Plastics & Chemicals
To set the proper expectation, we use different types of packaging for our products.
A. NEW- Manufacturer Packaging
Products with manufacturer's packaging still intact.
We ship these products as is, using the manufacturer's packaging.
B. NEW (New Never Used) – Custom Packaging
New products with malformed or scraped packaging
When the manufacturer's packaging suffers defects or scrapes during shipping to our warehouse, we replace it with customized packaging to ensure the safety of the products. Rest assured that these products are brand-new, never used, and thoroughly tested before being shipped.
C. USED – In-House
The manufacturer's packaging is no longer available
Used products are shipped using in-house packaging. We guarantee that all used products are tested by our licensed electrical engineers before shipping to ensure they are in good condition and fully functional.
We offer a simple 30-day return policy for your added peace of mind. For questions, contact us.
We try our best to accurately describe all listings and the most accurate images are used whenever possible however unless otherwise stated all images are for illustration purposes and reference only.
Some of the boxes maybe dusty and/or torn due to storage on shelves however the items themselves are fine. If the item itself has scuffs or scratches we will clearly state so (although any such wear due to handling is purely superficial and will not interfere with the correct functioning of the device).
Subscribe to our Watts Current Newsletter and save 15% on all purchases.